- Pedestals are moveable to accommodate any maximum length.
- Rotatable rails in upper and lower heads.
- Patented power belt tensioning.
- Completely portable electronics.
- Large easily adjustable hand knobs.
- No Special foundation required.
- Can be upgraded to larger capacity.
- Electronics loaner program.
- Installation and training provided.*
- Three year electronics warranty.
- Free consultation by phone.
*In 48 States; Alaska and Hawaii excluded.
The heart of the system.
This compact unit can be up in the shop or used in the field enabling the operator to accurately detect and correct imbalances in nearly any rotating part. When interfaced with the optional X-Y recorder, the unit also forms a comprehensive vibration analysis system.
The Analyzer weighs only 24 pounds with carrying case and will operate on either batteries or AC power. Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries which are included, operate the balancer for up to 30 hours between charges.
The unit includes the Anylzer, a pickup with pencil probe, strobe light, carrying case,strobe and pickup cable and complete instructions.
- High-brightness, AC, or battery-operated strobe.
- High impedence tuneable filter with tuning meter measures in vibration signals to pinpoint mechanical troubles.
- Meters read RPM, vibration level displacement and velocity.
- Rugged solid-state integrated circuitry; pickup withstands 1000 G shock.
- Ni-Cad batteries recharge automatically when unit is connected to Ac power source.
- Tuning meter provides precision tuning of filter for low signal balancing; eliminates multiples of basic frequencies.
- Stroboscopic light from vibration signal for phase reading provides inplace balancing or internal oscillator for machinery study.
- Omni-directional pickup may be used in any position.
- Seven meter ranges from 0.1 to 100 mils pk-to-pk of pk in/sec.
- Minimum sensitivity readings of 0.000002 inch displacement and 0.002 in/sec velocity.
- +- 2.5 percent accuracy.
- Powered by 117 VAC 50/60 Hz, plus rechargeable batteries.
- Weight with batteries, 10 lbs. With carrying case, 24 lbs.
- Size 4″ x 10″ x 13″. Inputs for two pickups.
- Outputs: One jack for oscilloscope or recorder. One output for strobe.